Friday, June 27, 2008

An introduction of sorts

Sitting around, listening to old music. Songs I haven't listened to since early high school, around six years past now, but I still seem to enjoy them as much as the first time I heard these songs. My tastes in music have considerably expanded, but in the end even though I like more types of music now, I have not changed the core of my musical enjoyment. The same songs still make me smile or feel sad or whatever other emotions it evoked in me before still come up when I listen again.

I have changed and yet, at the same time I have remained the same. I feel it too, in so many ways I feel different, and at the same time I feel the same in many ways.

Anyways, this blog is me no longer putting it's creation off since I've been telling myself for years that I'm going to start one and then have never done it. It's going to just be random thoughts as I feel like putting them down and think that commentary on the thoughts would be interesting/appropriate.

No comments: